- Swedish massage therapy is what comes to mind when most people think about massages. While currently famous as a massage and physical exercise, one of the primary goals of this technique is to relax the entire body.
- The technique consists of rubbing the muscles with long gliding strokes, following blood circulation toward the heart.
- Deep tissue massage therapy is similar to the Swedish massage, but the deeper pressure truly releases chronic muscle tension. The focus is on the deepest layers of muscle tissues, tendons and fascia (the protective layer surrounding muscles, bones and joints).
- Sports massage therapy is meant for athletes of every kind, from world professionals to weekend joggers. The specifics of the sports massage technique depend on the athlete's actual physical activity.
- It focuses on areas of the body that are excessively taxed and stressed from repetitive and often aggressive movements.
Massage Prices: 60 minutes $80 + tax per person or 90 minutes $110 + tax per person.